Prerequisites/ Course Contents/ Obligation
To enroll in an Acro Pilot course, an individual must :
- Be a certified APPI Advanced SIV Pilot.
- Present APPI SIV Certification, within the past 6 months.
- Have completed a minimum 3 day course on practical, preparation, technical and safety, under supervision of an APPI Acro Instructor.
- Have completed a minimum of 8 to 10 flights/ training sessions, with radio supervision.
- Respect APPI Safety Rules and Quality Standards to follow the instructions.
- If not an APPI Advanced SIV Pilot, successfully complete the APPI Advanced SIV pilot’s equivalence.
Training and Certification
APPI Acro Pilot Certification, must be validated by an APPI Acro instructor. APPI Pilot candidates must satisfactorily complete all course performance requirements.
To apply for certification, the certifying APPI Instructor submits online a completed, signed Pilot Application to APPI website, along with the required photo, application fee and other qualifying certification documentation (if applicable). Upon approval of the application, APPI will issue an APPI D-BAG Pilot Certification Card.
Acro Pilots do not require separate renewal – they are renewed when APPI Advanced Pilots renew their membership annually.
Download documents :
- APPI Contact Evaluation Form
- Acro. training pilot specialty requirements
- APPI Piloting Progression
- APPI Flight Logbook for Solo Pilot