Prerequisites/ Course Contents/ Obligation
To enroll in an Acro. & D-bag Trainer course an individual must:
- Be certified as an APPI SIV Instructor. And register at least 20-30 SIV certifications,
- Submit proof and result of participation in Acrobatic Competition,
- Have completed 2 APPI Acro. Course Assistance, with supervision of an APPI Acrobatic Master,
- Be approved on Practical and Audition Exams, which means to give one full Acro. course to real students, under one Acro. Master Instructor supervision,
- If not an APPI SIV Instructor, successfully complete the APPI SIV Instructor course equivalence.
Training and Certification
APPI Acro. Specialist Instructor has two phases – a training phase and an evaluation phase. Instructor candidates who have successfully completed the training Program ONLY may enrol in the exams. The exams must have one certified SIV & Acro master instructor to validate the specialty. Instructor candidates must satisfactorily complete all course performance requirements to be certified as APPI SIV Specialist Instructors.
To apply for certification, the certifying Acro. Master Instructor submits on-line a completed, signed Instructor Application to APPI website along with the required photo, application fee, and other qualifying certification documentation (if applicable). Upon approval of the application, APPI will issue an APPI Acro. & D-bag Trainer Instructor card.
Specialty Instructor ratings do not require separate renewal – they are renewed when APPI Instructors renew their membership annually.
- APPI Contact Evaluation Form
- SIV and Acro. Instructor specialty requirements