Prerequisites/ Course contents/ Obligation
To enroll in an APPI Adventure Pilot course, an individual must :
- Be certified as an APPI Open Sky pilot or have a qualifying certification from another training organization.
- Minimum age 14 years old with authorization of legal representative, and according to local rules (Federation/ Civil Aviation/ Army, etc).
- Minimum 10 days course with a certified instructor.
- Complete the theoretic and practical: analyze, technique and mental preparation stage 2.
- Have minimum 10 flights done (logbook), with instructor on radio.
Training and Certification
Adventure Pilots candidates must satisfactorily complete all course performance requirements. To apply for certification, the certifying APPI Instructor submits online a completed, signed Pilot Application to APPI website, along with the required photo, application fee and other qualifying certification documentation (if applicable).
Upon approval of the application, APPI will issue an APPI Certification Card. 
- APPI Contact Evaluation Form
- APPI Pilot certification requirements
- APPI Flight Logbook for Solo Pilot